10+ Reasons I Love Being A College Tourist
It’s one thing being a college student but being a college tourist student, now that’s living!
1. Celebrating your 21st birthday your second night in England with people you just met but partying like you guys have been friends for years!
2. Having some of the most wonderful and sweetest pastries in London for breakfast. Can’t do that everyday now can you?
3. Visiting the Queen just to see what’s new in her life and to catch up on all the royal gossip.
4. Holding a prehistoric monument in the palm of your hand.
5. Being inspired while visiting Oxford University’s dining hall, and you wouldn’t be surprised if you bumped into Harry Potter
6. Convincing British students to study abroad in America
7. Getting excited once you find the perfect tea pot and greeting card.
8. Inviting all your new friends that are dressed weirdly over to pre drink because you have the biggest room out of everyone.
9. Having a drink at one of the oldest pubs in England.
10. Visiting castles and remembering when you wanted to be a princess.
11. Taking the perfect tourist picture in London
12. Eating some of the best macrons from a bakery in Paris.