15 Ways Traveling Will Make You Low Maintenance
Because experience is more valuable than material possessions, and all those clichés
1. You can travel for weeks with only what you can fit in a backpack
2. This leads to wearing the same three shirts over and over again
3. You’re not going to wear as much makeup
4. And don’t even bother fixing your hair
5. It’s not like your hair tools will work in the outlets anyway
6. But don’t worry, you’ll quickly learn to embrace the topknot. It looks sophisticated, but really says, “I haven’t washed my hair in a week.”
7. You might not even shower every day.
8. Walking becomes your primary form of exercise
9. You’ll be comfortable crashing on just about anyone’s couch
10. You’ll eat just about anything.
11. And some days you won’t even eat much at all – you have to save up money for all that traveling, after all!
12. You stop being self-conscious about your appearance at all
13. But that’s okay, because you’ll never see these people again anyway!
14. And you learn to take pictures of all the cool scenery
15. At the end of the day, you got to travel the world and visit some amazing places. And that is definitely more worth it than being able to look presentable on a daily basis.