A trip to the coastal town of Galway is the perfect weekend getaway.
Dublin to Galway
Traveling from Dublin to Galway is a scenic drive and definitely worth the 3 hours. From the breathtaking views at the Cliffs of Moher to the adorable little coastal town of Galway, this weekend trip is a must for anyone traveling to Dublin!
Travelled by: GoBus. I booked this online, the bus ride was about 2.5 hours and it was 12 Euros.
Stayed at: Kinlay House Hostel Galway. My stay was in a 6 Bed Female dorm ensuite with bunk beds. $15-$30 a night, free wifi, breakfast and linen included in my stay.
Visited: Cliffs of Moher and the coastal town of Galway, I booked this tour at the concierge at my hostel.
1. My London Fog coat is great for keeping me warm at the Cliffs of Moher.
2. Sperry Top Siders are the perfect shoes for walking around Galway.
3. This Desigual scarf adds a pop of color against the gray skies of Ireland.
4. A Samsonite cross-body bag is great for carrying all of my belongings and keeping them safe.
5. The GAP 1969 jeans are a versatile fashion staple that can be worn in many outfits. This is great for packing light for the weekend getaway.
6. My FujiFilm camera is great for capturing memories along the way.
7. Bringing Euros is a good idea in case you need to pay for small items or tip someone.
8. The Master Lock padlock is important to have when staying in a hostel. This way you can lock your belonging in your basket under your bed while you go explore Galway.
9. It’s important to bring lip balm for combating the wind when traveling to the Cliffs of Moher. Nivea Milk and Honey lip balm is the perfect accessory.
10.The perfect travel companion is the iPod Nano. Fill it with your favorite songs for the bus ride!