You Know You go to College in Iowa When…
Whether You’re An Iowa Native or Not, Some Stereotypes Are Just True.
1. You Have Plans to Attend at Least One Country Concert Over the Summer.
2. Sometimes You Have to Explain to People Where Iowa is Located.
3. Saying “Hi” to Strangers is Normal.
4. -30 Degree Weather is Something You’re Familiar With…Unfortunately.
5. You Either Have a Love or Hate Relationship With Cornfields.
6. When You Say You’re Going to the Beach, That Means You’re Going to a Lake With Some Sand by it.
7. You Have Attended at Least One Party in an Actual Barn.
8. College Sports are Everything Because There Literally are no Professional Sports.
9. You Know what “Knee High by the 4th of July,” means.
10. You Have At Least One Friend or Relative Who Lives on a Farm.
11. It’s Not Crazy for the Weather to go from 45 Degrees and Sunny to 15 Degrees and Snowing in One Day.
12. People Wear Cowboy Boots, Big Belt Buckles, and Camouflage, Even to Class.
13. A Fun Night with Friends is Spent at a Bonfire.
14. You Think Pancheros > Chipotle.